Monday, March 16, 2015

twitt twitt Twitter

Do I own an account?
Of course I have one.

But, there is always a but.
My account is completely for me.(or hacker maybe)
Blog is where I share most of my thought. Oh yes, I do not always think something complicated or very deep till it can get a post worth writing.(but maybe not worth reading)
I do crap ideas also. What happen if I post blog like I tweet, damn I hate those. Too short for a blog post.

I do tweet out my simple thought, my anger or my (0'%#$%*+>#$!!!
Let just paste some here so u get the idea. My tweet can be either more manner or meaner.







So, for those keep trying to follow me on tweet, just stop, u shall not pass. I do follow some friends which seems quite unmutual. Sorry for that my following list. Hope this give answer to all the questions I get why didn't I have any follower.

No hard feeling. Cheers. :)

2 comments:

Didiey Fadhilah. said...

Do you even followed me?

undrgnd said...

nope didiey..do i have to?