Monday, March 30, 2015

Me Day

This story should be made yesterday but I was too tired.

Yesterday was really `me-day`. It all started from 00:00:00 29 March, until 11:59:59 29 March. The whole day was absolutely unforgotten. oh yeah, It was my mother`s birthday too. 

Hepi Beday Mak!!


1. Night owl
It was my last night shift. So, no sleep at office. Last day for John in my team.(John-the-know-everything-guy office mate). He got promoted. I beat him in pool 2 day straight.hahaha. He is my teacher at pool and I beat him.kepuasan. Working night shift was no problem for me at all as I`m already night owl.

2. Guitar pro wannabe
After get back from work yesterday, (I drove averagely 60 km/h all the way from office which hard to believe) I straight to get myself a nasi lemak from `bu`(pronounce as ibu in Indonesian) at the corner. Her nasi lemak is good by the way. While eating nasi lemak that morning, got reminder it was my mum`s beday. totally forgotten! I promise myself to sing a birthday song to her last time, so I get my guitar, googled for some chord and make a record, sent into family`s whatsapps group. Alhamdulillah mama enjoyed it.

3. Car enthusiasm
It all started a day before when someone in my car`s group posted on secondhand aftermarket part for my car. I was planning to buy something for my car anyway this month (a boost meter perhaps), but the deal was too good to refuse. Contacted the deal-guy and booked my item straight away. After having some sleep (3 hours maybe) I packed all needed item for the next event and drove to Sekolah Kebangsaan Rantau Panjang Klang where the meeting point is.

Odw to meeting point, I stopped at petronas to get myself an energy drink and some roti coklat. There, I met with another ver9 guy who happen to follow me into petronas to greet me. (lucky to be in subie`s community) He offered me another part for my car at very good price. After share numbers and a handshake, we both drove away. Texted him to consider his offer and will asked for other opinion about this.

Ok, back to rantau panjang story, I promise to meet with this guy at around 1, but it was 1 by time I drove into highway, so need some flooring to catch back lost time. Managed to get there but didn't even bother about time as already late. Meet with the guy and himself own a forester. Had a quick chat about car and grab my item, straight to Autobacs Klang Sentral. I remember that I promised to buy a car perfume for my cousin which can be only bought there. Autobacs is a good place to be lost in, but I was kinda rushing and busy texting so not really got great time to get myself lost there. While texting, my phone remind me to get back on road for next event. Maybe I'll come here again next time. Definitely.

4. Speedster
My company arrange this Go-kart Endurance Race 2015 and I quickly signed up my name. (although it was after deadline.haha) I remember first time I drove go-kart back in high school days. It was an accident.hahaha. long story cut short. I was kinda nervous to get into kart again. After some flooring from Klang to Shah Alam Stadium, managed to be there just about time. The adrenalin was already pumping in since morning so maybe that's why i get excited this whole day. Oh, maybe the energy drink before boosted up a little too :P

So, after some briefing about safety bla bla..20 minutes of testing session start. Oh man, this was the nervous point. Three drivers in my team and Kak Wati, not really a kart driver, also in. She refuse to race after testing session so it was me and Chau for all 90 minutes endurance race. Lets get back to testing session.

I was the third driver as Chau really do the leader thing and I am newbie for this. I got a three laps testing session. Everyone else was damn fast for sure! The moment I get in that kart adrenalin pumped up. Sure I was very slow in first lap, just to get to know the circuit and stepped more for 2nd and 3rd lap. Yeah, spung in both 2nd and 3rd lap.hahaha. But it was good spung actually..get to know the kart well. So, not really a good qualifying time. My team was in 12th place for starting grid.hahaha. Last place!

So, Chau decided to let me be the first driver for flying start lap. HAH! baru kenal siapa aku!haha
Green flag waved and I was all the way behind.hahaha. Damn they were fast! I need to have 10 minutes session before can make driver change. I was very slow compare to other in this 1st 10 minutes interval but managed to pass some driver. (They spung or accident happen actually, but let me keep myself cool here.hahaha) I tried not to spin and try not to lost lap time. Then, the pit was open and I was the first to get in.hahaha.

By the time I get into pit, I don't even bother to know our placing. Chau stepped in and he wanted to do around 5 to 10 laps before passing back to me. During this stop i get to see how other take their corners and learn some from their driving style. So, my 2nd session start and this time I tried to step less on brake and more to taking G's into action. Sure this time was faster than 1st session. Then, I decide to change driver again. Chau stepped in and now I wanted to know our placing. It was 8th with 2 laps behind from leaders.haha. My fastest lap time was around 1:29 and fastest lap time recorded at that point was 1:19. Wattahek, 10 seconds!! So I decided I will just get out again and have some fun. no need to try and beat other. yeah..really amir??

Ok, Chau pass the kart back to me. This time I decided to enjoy more, worry less. ATTACK MODE ON!! Adrenalin pump like crazy! late braking or no braking at all!! In this 3rd session I managed to figure out how this circuit work. all the braking point, flooring point, release point. Having extra G's to my body is no problem because the kart was indeed small and at worst, I will only spin. no tegolek2 or berpusing2. oh! remember this tergolek2 n berpusing2 word. good thing happen next.

I guess I will stop here for now. Will continue again for this 29th March post again very soon.

Adrenalin pumped like crazy man!

No comments: