Friday, October 19, 2012

Nice word, granny!

Last weekend, one of Malaysian here went back to Malaysia for good. Got opportunity to help him clear out his house. On the last morning before departure, I met with his neighbor which is an old lady, around 80y/o (i think). Met with her 2 or 3 times and I can see the sad face just because she will not be able to meet with the Malaysian guy anymore. It is a very, very sad face. Oh, forget! Older people are very nice to `alien` like us.

One of the best word I heard from the conversation. With sad, trying not to cry voice.

Translated as below,

"We`ll not be able to see each other anymore. But, some other time, perhaps, we can meet again. (sobs..) Although u`ll be far away, (sobs..) we still be living in this world, rite? so we can still meet somehow. If u ever come here again, please, come and meet me."

(maybe in japanese it sound more dramatic)

I was somehow touched when she say, "we still live in the same world." I can`t elaborate what that suppose to mean really, but don`t you think this sentence have it own `power`?

Seriously, it was my first time hearing this kind of speech when someone know that he/she will not be able to meet with another person anymore.

No comments: