Saturday, October 6, 2012

back writing maybe?

Peringatan : sesiapa yg bce ni (don't think anyone will), post ini hyalah output dr otak yg byk sgt berfikir ni. kemungkinan besar korg xkn phm pn. so, you can stop reading.

it was the time after my SPM when I start this blogging..not really sure..but for sure the year of my SPM. back when I have so many time despite the serious gaming session daily..how did  I manage myself to write? gaming session was longer than my class session now. maybe sometime my brain will just solve this puzzle..save it for later.

just miss myself back then..where I feel so relaxed just writing here n there (where was I put my writing book? at home maybe..oh no! hope no one find it)..back to topic..myself is not a good oral communicator nor good language user.(really awkward english) WTF japanese!

u can see here..my brain keep going away from main topic.

BEHAVE BRAIN..BEHAVE!

ah! bahasa ibunda je ar! ak ni bknnye org yg pndi bercakap..nk berbahasa dlm tulisan pn kureng la jgk. tp somehow I feel comfortable when writing. Yes, my brain always keep thinking many things (not sure during exams or project brainstorm) maybe by writing, it help my brain to make some output to what it had pile up inside there.

seronok jgk menulis ni..myb i'll start back my writing life..kne start jgkla reading ni..cmne nk wt ayat klo asyik bce 9gag je kn? tp time ak rjin menulis dlu pn  bknnye ak slalu mmbce bhn2 ilmiah ni sgt pn. haaa..ntah2 sbb time tu ak bru lps SPM, so efek dr penulisan karangan ngn esei tu ade kot, beguna la nk menulis kn. erm.. lynkn aje la otak ni.

No comments: