Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Appreciate

Have u ever appreciate all the natural beauty around? Or there's not enough natural around ur daily life?

Being far from home had teach me that, to appreciate natural beauty around me. People always say that view at overseas are great. I can't deny that but actually people dont realize that their surrounding are the best.

For me, living as outsider had really open up my eyes for the greenery back home. For people doesnt travel much, i bet they dont get this idea. Plus, i attend this what they call design survey. I went to place where is village enough for well educated people here. From there i get the opportunity to see what villagers do for their life. Scenery there so much different from hometown but somehow i feel something missing.

when u see picture of homeland forest after a along time, u`ll realize the different there.


Just saying!

No comments: